Domaine des Grands Cèdres
Uzès ‐ Gard (30) close to Nîmes between Cévennes and the Mediterranean
A gated building with 43 new apartments from 1 to 3 bedrooms in gardens planted with hundred‐year‐ old cedars, close to the historic town centre, Place aux Herbes and its famous Provençal market (voted the 4th prettiest market in France in 2018)
Life in the heart of Gard Provençal
In the golden triangle made by Provence, Mont Ventoux and Lubéron in the east, Cévennes in the north and Camargue and the Mediterranean to the south, Uzès boasts an exceptional location.
Once the First Duchy of France and celebrated as a “Town of Art and History”, Uzès boasts a rich and varied landscape with scrubland and chalk gorges, a pleasant pace, a warm climate with 300 days of sunshine a year, architectural treasures and markets with the flavours and aromas of the south of France.
Charm, authenticity, tranquillity: living in Uzès is another lifestyle altogether.
Top quality amenities designed for your comfort, tranquillity and safety
The "Domaine des Grands Cèdres" building has spacious and functional apartments from 1 to 3 bedrooms with one or two underground garages for each apartment.
The apartments boast comfortable living areas with huge terraces that become additional reception spaces.
The building was designed with only 3 floors ensuring the privacy of each apartment.
In the heart of green planted gardens, you will have access to the pool area with its patio garden and pool house.
- Lift to all floors including the basement
- Heating with individual heat pump
- Thermodynamic water heater, more economical
- Double or single garage with electricity and lighting in a secure basement
- PORCELANOSA tiling and ceramics or equivalent to be chosen from a selection of the developer
- GROHE fittings or equivalent chosen by the developer
- VILLEROY & BOCH bathroom fixtures and fittings or equivalent chosen by the developer
- Energy performance compliant with Thermal Regulations (RT 2012)
- Private gardens for ground floor apartments
5 guarantee VEFA scheme (buying off plan):
- Completion guarantee
- Structural damage insurance
- Ten‐year guarantee
- One year total completion guarantee
- Good working order guarantee
3D real‐time model of Domaine des Grands Cèdres in Uzès
This model is non-contractual. Changes may be made during the project for technical, architectural or commercial reasons.
Virtual tour of a 2‐bedroom apartment
Achat Appartement Uzès - Situé en dernier étage, cet appartement de 133 m² dispose d’une grande pièce de vie séjour - cuisine de 58 m2 ouverte, par une baie vitrée coulissante et une porte-fenêtre, sur une grande terrasse de 42 ...Read more >
Buy your 1 to 3 bedroom apartment in Uzès, from 55 to 123m2Contact us and book your exclusive apartment!
Distances from Uzès
- Nîmes – 35min – 25km
- Avignon – 50min – 40km
- Beaches – 1h – 70km
- Montpellier – 1h15min – 75km
- Marseille – 2h – 135 km
- Avignon – 45min – 40km
- Nîmes – 35min – 25km
- Montpellier – 1h15min – 80km
- Nîmes – Paris – 2h50min
- Nîmes – Brussels – 5h15min
- Nîmes – Geneva – 3 h 20 min
- Nîmes Alès Camargue Cévennes airport – 40 min
- Montpellier airport – 1 h
- Avignon airport – 1 h
- Marseille airport – 1 h 30 min
- Local shops, supermarket, shops and restaurants
- Traditional market on Wednesdays and Saturdays in Place aux Herbes
- Schools: primary and secondary schools
- Healthcare: Uzès hospital and other medical facilities
- Culture: cinema, theatre, media library
Pays d’Uzès: the exceptional surroundings of Gard Provençal
Uzès: Heritage, art & culture
Not to be missed in Uzès
- The Haribo Museum, Uzès National Stud Farm, the Duchy’s Château, the Medieval Garden, the Museum of Mediterranean Pottery, Musée 1900, Saint‐Quentin‐La‐Poterie: Town of Applied Arts, etc.
- The diversity of a prestigious terroir: wine, olive oil, cheese, honey, truffles and other wonderful flavours to enjoy.
- Expertise: living in Pays d’Uzès also means a certain know‐how in imagining, creating, producing, to show you all the expertise of our artists and craftsmen (art galleries, etc.).
- Life is slower here. Try things at a different pace for a peaceful, tranquil lifestyle. There are many sporting activities available (tennis, golf, swimming, horse riding, paragliding, walking, canoeing, kayaking, etc.).
Not to be missed in Gard
- Uzès is at the heart of Provençal diversity: with 6 UNESCO World Heritage sights including the Pont du Gard aqueduct, Avignon the Papal City, the amphitheatre in Orange, Roman ruins and Roman buildings in Arles, the Santiago de Compostela pilgrimage route, the Caverne du Pont‐d’Arc. Picturesque beauty that defies time: four of France’s Most Beautiful Villages (Aiguèze, Montclus, La Roque‐sur‐Cèze, Lussan), three Villages of Character (Barjac, Lussan, Vézénobres), 3 Towns of Art and History (Nîmes, Uzès, Beaucaire),
- The legacy of the Roman era: the amphitheatres, the Jardins de la Fontaine, the Maison Carré Roman temple in Nîmes...
- Landscapes to discover: Cévennes National Park, an oxygen bubble of greenery in Gard, the Bamboo Park in Anduze, the Gardon Gorges, the Sautadet waterfalls...
- Exceptional UNESCO World Heritage sights: the Pont du Gard aqueduct, Saint‐Gilles Abbey and the beautiful landscapes of Les Causses and Cévennes.
- The last beach resort before the horizon: Le Grau‐du‐Roi, Port Camargue, the number 1 marina in Europe,
- The highest point in Gard: Mont Aigoual, a family‐oriented ski resort and the highest inhabited observatory in France.